Sunday, November 19, 2017

In the photos, china, art

The photograph was taken on October 20th in Petikko.

Today is a rainy day. In the morning I looked at the weather radar, and it seemed that the rain would be a little bit easier for an hour or so, so I went for a walk, and got quite soaked. The swamps and ditches are flooding, and water level is high in the lakes.

I need to do some repairs to the bicycle. The front tire is leaking air pressure, and I need to replace the inner tube. I'm using Marathon Winter tires, which have puncture protection, so developing a leak is bit of a surprise.

(Posting title is from the poem Come in from the Rain by Tim Dlugos.)

2 comments:

John D. Linn said...

The light reflections on the building are interesting... where is that coming from? I don't see the source in the photo.

Juha Haataja said...

There was another building across the street, with smallish windows where the glass apparently was somewhat twisted, generating these shapes when reflecting sunlight.