Friday, November 17, 2017

Could see only leaves

The photograph was taken on October 20th.

It rained this morning, and there was strong headwind when commuting by bicycle. In the afternoon there was partial headwind, but the rain had stopped. In five days I got 10 hours of exercise even though I took one rest day when I commuted by car and train.

It is remarkable how Donald Trump's cabinet members fit the stereotype of villains in old James Bond movies. They are crazy, and they crab things.

(Posting title is from the poem The Villain by Michael Benedikt.)

2 comments:

Mike said...


You seem to have a keen sense of our absurd political situation. Just be glad you're not in the Bond movie, like those of us in the U.S. I enjoy your photos, and very much appreciated your thoughts on the Lumix 100, which tipped me over the edge into buying one.

Juha Haataja said...

Thanks, Mike!

My second Panasonic LX100 is still doing great, after 75,000 photographs taken with it.

Sometimes I use the iPhone SE, though, for example in the posting previous to this one. I forgot to take spare batteries, and had to switch to the iPhone when the battery ran out.