Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Eating the exhaust of cars

The photographs were taken at Petikko on June 17th.

This morning I took the car for repairs, having the exhaust pipe fixed. There are some repairs still to be done, but there is hope that the car will pass the annual vehicle inspection. 17 years is quite a nice age for a car.

After car repairs, I rode the bicycle for two hours, exploring Espoo and Kauniainen. I also visited the shop where I bought Specialized Sport TR bicycle shoes in 2011. It turned out that the Specialized Elite TR shoe is almost the same as the older model, and size 48 fits my feet. I tried out also another type of shoe, but it didn't feel good at all. And of the other shoes there were no sizes big enough at the shop. So, I bought the Elite TR shoe. I need to install SPD cleats to the shoes, and then I can try them out.

(Posting title is from the poem everyone’s dying by kari edwards.)

No comments: