Wednesday, April 12, 2017

So you look

The photograph was taken on March 20th at Tremanskärr.

I got over 2 1/2 hours of exercise today. In the morning it was -2 °C, and 6 °C in the afternoon. I have five different pairs of gloves for riding the bicycle, and in the morning I should have used gloves for even colder weather.

I have been riding the bicycle along the paths in the central park in Helsinki. The paths start to be mostly in quite good condition, not so wet anymore. Seeing horses while commuting is always a pleasure.

Today I submitted corrections to the pre-completed tax return. One can do it online in Finland, and it was once again easier than I thought it would be. Almost a pleasure.

(Posting title is from the poem A Talk with a Tax Collector by Vladimir Mayakovsky.)

No comments: