Thursday, March 2, 2017

I choose to steal what you chose to show

The photographs were taken on February 7th in Helsinki.

It was warm today, +3 °C. I have got 1,500 km riding the Schwalbe Marathon Winter tires, and they have proved to be excellent. Since early November we have had challenging road conditions with ice and snow that has appeared and then melted away. The 240 studs in the tires have provided good grip when riding the bicycle.

Today I thought whether I should boycott American products as long as Trump holds power. But for example Apple products are designed in California and manufactured in China. And I don't think Apple should be blamed for the things done by the nasty people in power. Another thing is products connected to Trump and his minions - those are certainly proper for a boycott.

(Posting title is from the poem Career Of Evil by Blue Oyster Cult.)

No comments: