Sunday, February 14, 2016

Like words against my eyes

The photographs were taken between January 19th and 22nd.

This morning I went for a walk at Oittaa. I explored places I hadn't visited before, where there were no ready-made paths in the snow. In some places there was 50 cm of snow, I some places only a couple cm. There was plenty of flooding. The new snow was sticking to trees, but it is starting to fall off due to the weather warming up.

This week I got 13 hours of exercise. I'm feeling tired, which is probably due to the heavy snow.

(Posting title is from the poem Half an Hour by Jean Valentine.)

2 comments:

SHE said...

...and probably my favorite; dark 4. -because those trees appear very happy.

a pleasure as always! blessings!

Juha Haataja said...

The Moon made some magic in the landscape, a mix of artificial and natural light.