Friday, August 7, 2015

Nothing happened that was worthy of poetry

Yesterday I had the annual vehicle inspection, and the car passed without problems. The car is now 15 years old. The inspector commented that usually there are no problems with these cars (Toyota Avensis). Last year I got a similar comment. There is much less electronic in my car than in the new cars nowadays, which may make the car more durable, and easier to fix if there are problems.

I celebrated the inspection by riding the bicycle for 1 1/2 hours. It was good. And today morning I walked for two hours in Vaakkoi, across the swamps in the north part of the area. It was quiet.

The photographs were taken in Luukki on July 20th.

(Posting title is from the poem An Annual of the Dark Physics by Norman Dubie.)

No comments: