Saturday, April 18, 2015

Falls the next moment: nothing meets his sight

Apparently the weekend will be rather clouded, and somewhat rainy. During the last 16 days I have got 1 1/2...3 hours of exercise each day, this week so far 8 hours. I should take a rest day, and not do anything physically exhausting. On the other hand, the spring is advancing rapidly, and I have an urge to go walking.

These photographs were taken on April 5th in Luukki, exploring parts of the forests and swamps that are not so familiar.

(Posting title is from the poem A Vision of Poesy by Henry Timrod.)

2 comments:

SHE said...

I was too early yesterday, and Friday wasn't posted yet.. Now I get a bonus Saturday.

so, so beautiful.. did the walk two times.. and write away .. Smiled at the photo which told me its name "marriage of equals". -the two trees under the arch tree.. Private ceremony in the wilderness.. So sweet

and yes to 'come to the wilderness for this?'. I sometimes fear I will find advertisement banners around tree trunks..and logos and company icons on leaves...

And yes also.. To biking making picture taking difficult.. Got a laugh reading about that..

Have a blessed week!
.

Juha Haataja said...

Thanks!

I have taken a picture of the arch tree several times, during several years, and this time the pair of trees had grown to be big enough.