Sunday, September 14, 2014

Tell me no more of minds embracing minds

Today I went for a walk in Sipoonkorpi National Park. I thought that there would be a lot deer fly, but I got only half a dozen, much less that usually.

I got 11 hours of exercise this week, the same as the week before. Next week I need to commute by car on two days, so there will be less riding the bicycle.

On Friday I went to see a circus performance with the children, and it was all right. I would have taken photographs but didn't have a camera, but still I was making photographic compositions. It is a habit. And now that autumn colors appear, I'm mentally taking photographs even though I don't use a camera. Maybe this helps to sustain the skill.

(Posting title is from the poem No Platonic Love by William Cartwright.)

No comments: