Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I decide on a good place to stand, near a tree

I commuted by bicycle today, and took some magnesium afterwards, to help in recovery.

I noticed a posting about camera shutter counts, and how to find the info, and remembered the fate of my LX3, which went up to 203,318 photographs taken with it. And then I remembered I also wrote a posting on how to find the shutter count info on the LX3, using the service mode.

I would expect that the same kind of shortcut would work on the LX5 as well, but I can't test it because my daughter has it and she is traveling. In any cause, I have taken over 186,000 photographs with the LX5. And my daughter is using it now. (I guess I'm having some withdrawal symptoms after all.)

The photograph was taken in Nuuksio on August 1st.

(Posting title is from the poem I Wasn’t One of the Six Million: And What Is My Life Span? Open Closed Open by Yehuda Amichai, translated by Chana Bloch and Chana Kronfeld.)

No comments: