Tuesday, September 23, 2014

And every wave is charmed

Yesterday I wrote that I didn't remember where the photograph was taken, that is, which lake in Nuuksio was shown in the photograph. Well, I forgot also that the photograph was taken with the Nokia E7, and it puts the location data into the photographs. So riddle solved: the photograph was taken at lake Iso Majaslampi.

Here you see two photographs taken on September 19th on the cruise ship M/S Gabriella from Helsinki to Stockholm. And the location can be seen at Flickr. I'm not quite sure whether I like the fact that the E7 puts this information into the photographs. A drawback may be that the battery runs out really fast when you take photographs with the phone.

(Posting title is from the poem Terminus by Ralph Waldo Emerson.)

No comments: