Monday, June 2, 2014

And, finally, your favorite fairy tale

I commuted by bicycle once again. The temperature is slowly rising, and there is rather heavy wind, and a possibility of rain. Because of the cool weather the bright green spring colors have laster much longer than is usually the case.

I had a rest day yesterday. Or rather: I didn't go for a walk in forests and swamps. But it wasn't especially restful, as I did some shopping with the daughters, and that isn't a chore which I usually enjoy. However, I spotted some (heavily discounted) clothes which would be good for commuting by bicycle and for long walks in wilderness, so the shopping wasn't a waste of time.

The photographs were taken in Vaakkoi on May 24th.

(Posting title is from the poem Brand New Products by Linh Dinh.)

No comments: