Thursday, May 1, 2014

People are strange when it's like as

These photographs were taken at Tremanskärr swamp on April 26th. I tasted the cranberries and they were fine, having been frozen during the winter, increasing the sweetness.

I commuted to work by bicycle this month except for two days when I had flu symptoms. That means 576 kilometers in 18 days. I think this is a new record for me, and may also remain a record, as typically there are days when I can't use the bicycle, for example traveling elsewhere and so on.

In addition to riding the bicycle I spent many hours walking in forests and swamps. The weekly amount of exercise varied between 8 and 14 hours, which is plenty. I have been eating a lot, but my weight hasn't gone up; it is 13 kg less than it was 2 1/2 years ago.

(Posting title is from the song The Picture I View by The Cranberries.)

No comments: