Wednesday, April 9, 2014

From the usual unreliable sources

On March 24th I had a long walk in Meiko, walking past lakes Korsolampi and Immerlampi towards north. Early in the morning there was some fog. It was very quiet; there was only one other car at the parking place when I started walking.

I'm rather hungry most of the time these days, because I'm now commuting by bicycle on most workdays, and this consumes enough energy to keep me hungry. Last week I got about 10 hours of exercise, and I think this week will be similar.

The conditions for bicycle commute are good. The temperature drops below 0 °C on most nights, but during the day it rises above +5 °C. It has been rather dry, and there has been plenty of sunshine.

(Posting title is from the poem Sometime During Eternity... by Lawrence Ferlinghetti.)

No comments: