Monday, February 24, 2014

Within one heart so diverse mind

These photographs were taken on February 17th in Luukki, near lake Hauklampi. I need to start processing photographs on the computer, I have almost 1500 of them waiting - but this is the step I'm not especially keen on as regards photography. But walking in forests and swamps with a camera, that is another matter, I could do that all day long if it would be financially possible.

After the vacation I had an excessively busy day, and quite a pile of e-mail to go through. I did have 1/2 hour for lunch between meetings that were one after another, but the lunch turned out to be a work meeting as well. Tomorrow is even worse, meetings one after another and no break in between.

(Posting title is from the poem Is it Possible by Sir Thomas Wyatt.)

No comments: