Friday, November 8, 2013

He deserves it more than me

After the stormy theme I'm back to Nuuksio. These photographs were taken on October 27 while walking the Klassarinkierros route. Leaving signs is a human trait.

This is posting number 2500 here at Light Scrape, quite a lot of photographs since the first posting in 2008.

And there is also another milestone passed. Namely, I have now taken over 150,000 photographs with the Panasonic LX5. And it is still working quite all right. Well, there is the problem that the click wheel doesn't work any more, which means that I'm unable to change aperture or exposure compensation. But still, the camera produces photographs and that is what matters.

But 150,000 is still far from 203,318 photographs taken with the Panasonic LX3, until it was killed in a thunderstorm.

(Posting title is from the poem I Found a Four-Leaf Clover by Jack Prelutsky.)

No comments: