Thursday, July 25, 2013

I think of the sense of fury in that road

We are back home from traveling. I drove the car for 2200 km, a bit less than I thought. And there are 2878 photographs to go through, which will take some time.

Here is a sample from yesterday which we spent at Särkänniemi amusement park at Tampere. On July 5th we visited Linnanmäki amusement park and spent seven hours there. This time we spent almost nine hours at Särkänniemi, mostly waiting in queues for rides and events to start, and walking around the area.

Standing and walking was a nice change from day before during which I rode the car for 780 km south from Salla in Lapland. I think I have gotten enough exercise during the vacation, as my weight is still going down. I have lost about 12 kg since two years ago. I need to lose 1 kg more and I'm at the normal range of BMI (Body Mass Index).

(Posting title is from the poem The Road by Herbert Morris.)

No comments: