Thursday, June 20, 2013

At the gym, they told me I would not die

Tomorrow is Midsummer's Eve, a holiday in Finland, and the work week has finished. I'm rather finished also, even though physically I'm quite ok, having commuted by bicycle every day this week. But somehow I'm feeling very tired. I hope three days of Midsummer provide some rest.

Here are three photographs taken at Vaakkoi last Saturday. I hardly had the energy to go through any of these photographs, but finally I did go trough some of them and uploaded the non-deleted ones to Flickr.

Over the years I have made some photo books which are available on the net, and one of them had Finnish Midsummer's Eve as the subject. This year I'm not planning any book projects.

(Posting title is from the poem Immortality by Leigh Stein.)

No comments: