Monday, September 10, 2012

For what is being but the facility to love?

I commuted by bicycle once again. I have ridden the bicycle 1640 kilometers since the beginning of May. The ride duration depends of traffic light timings. Today I found a rather nice speed when going to work, needing to stop at only one traffic light for a longer period than a few seconds. But the same doesn't seem to apply to the other direction, and this is the main reason why it typically takes about 5 minutes more for the return ride.

Recently I have enjoyed looking at classic photo books, borrowing them from the local library which has a nice selection. Today I posted a book review (in Finnish) of The Americans by Robert Frank. What I wrote is though perhaps not really a book review, it is a collection of random thoughts inspired by a masterpiece.

(Posting title is from the poem The American Way by Gregory Corso.)

No comments: