Friday, February 25, 2011

Framing and mounting prints

The weather is warming up, and there are clouds so it is less sunny, but after a long period of cold this is a welcome change. I went once again skiing, and it was good to be out there. Cross-country skiing is such an excellent sport, and you feel you could go on and on and on...

But I'm a bit worried also, about the prints. So it goes: you get interested in something - such as having prints made of your photographs - and then you find out you need to solve all kinds of new problems. It would have been so much easier just to leave the photographs to the digital realm...

Here you see some of the prints I had made:



Now that I have some prints, I need to think about how to hang them on the wall. Something simple would be good - I'm not aiming for eternity here, only a few moments of potential enjoyment. Well, have to think about this a bit to avoid getting into new complications.

No comments: