Friday, November 19, 2010

Impossible to take an ugly photograph


Rock, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Path, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Trees, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Lamp, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Lake, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Park, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Today was one of the days which in reality never happen: things worked out. And at the end of day I went out walking with the camera, and everywhere I pointed it, there was a photograph waiting to be taken. In fact, it was almost as if it was impossible to take an ugly photograph. So, today I became a firm supporter of the "pretty picture" camp.

Here are six photographs from today, all taken handheld. These are of the "no-so-dark" variety which I hope you like. I'll post another set, taken later with a mini-tripod when it was too dark for handheld. Those aren't dark either.

No comments: