Sunday, October 17, 2010

Nature photography


Autumn, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Yellow, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

The winner of the Finnish nature photography competition has been announced, see it here (text is in Finnish). Quite a remarkable composition - this was in fact the only one of the candidates which I remembered after browsing through them. Congratulations to Pekka Tuuri!

Also interesting, regarding the issue of Price of Free, is that winner is a hobbyist, who is by profession an IT expert with an engineering degree. Only professionals can afford to make art...

This is my third posting for today - we got some nice sunshine late afternoon and I went for a walk with my daughter.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

beautiful photographs as always I love lookin at your images

Juha Haataja said...

Thanks!