Monday, August 23, 2010

On twigs (and other subjects)


Down, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Bicycle, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Andreas Manessinger provided an insight for me when he noticed my choice of subject in a posting from yesterday. This choice of subject applies to several other recent postings as well. I feel - sort of - honored with the title of "Twig Photographer".

This refers to the ongoing play of words between Paul Maxim and Mark Hobson. But might Paul Maxim's comments have had some effect, as I haven't seen many "twig" photographs (which were great in my opinion) at Mark Hobson's site recently.

As an appreciation to Andreas, here is a change of subject. But I guess I haven't really grown into this one yet. In any case, I'm planning to write a posting about bicycles at some point.

3 comments:

Chad said...

The second photo titled bicycle is very nice.

Andreas said...

Thanks a lot :)

Juha Haataja said...

@Chap: Though nowhere near the skill of Andreas, who gives life to bicycles in his photographs.

@Andreas: Thanks to you for inspiration.