Saturday, February 13, 2010

Looking for colors (and selected photographs)


Red, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Green, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Today was a gray winter day, so I went searching for colors outside. Some was to be found...

I also did a little bit of looking at my photographs. I updated the Flickr sets of my most viewed and most interesting photographs. There were some slight changes in the sets since September 2009 but not much. It seems that my older photographs are dominating in this kind of statistics.

To bring up some of the more recent work, I made a new set, called Selected photographs, containing 16 more recent photographs. I feel that this collection better shows my current interests in photography - the photographs in the most viewed and most interesting sets are somewhat different from these "Selected photographs". Perhaps I'm evolving a bit as a photographer.

No comments: