Monday, November 16, 2009

Head ache


Lights, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Rocks, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Bench, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

I have had a continuous headache since noon yesterday. It has diminished a bit occasionally but never went totally away. At work a colleague said he had suffered from a headache for five days already, so I'm apparently not alone with this. And at home the flu (most probably the influenza) is making its effects felt, three of us are now in fever.

I managed to go for a walk outside and took a few photographs. Feeling blue, still.

2 comments:

Steve Skinner said...

I really like the soft light and resulting colors in "Rocks". Well done!

Juha Haataja said...

One benefit of a thick cloud cover - soft light. This was once again a long exposure, 8 seconds at f/2.8 and ISO 100. Still, I had to do some post processing to open up the dark tones in the water/ice.