Saturday, November 28, 2009

"Don't buy anything" day


Two red leaves, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Plants, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Leaves, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Yesterday we had in Finland the yearly "don't buy anything day" (info in Finnish). Crime: we got a new cabinet for our living room. Punishment: it took over two hours to assemble the cabinet from the parts.

Now that the don't buy anything day is safely behind, I feel somewhat safe in posting a link to Shawn's Selections: Cameras I would buy or recommend. Panasonic LX3 is on the list, as are both Olympus E-P1 and Panasonic GF1. (Compare with the worst cameras.)

Here are three photographs taken today. Yesterday I didn't take any photos as I was busy after the workday. First, I assembled a cabined. Later in the evening we had the Christmas party of our company. Crime: I used all of the free drink coupons. Punishment: feeling extremely tired today. (By the way, also last year I wrote a posting about the Christmas party.)

No comments: