Saturday, June 6, 2009

SoFoBoMo - a big pile of books


Rocks and reeds, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Gravel road, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Two weeks ago I finished my hasty (three-day) SoFoBoMo project. The pdf is available in two sizes, 23 MB and 4 MB, the bigger is better.

At this moment it feels that I didn't do too badly, and I learned a bit of photography in the process, especially about shooting on the streets (of Copenhagen). And the use of two-page spreads with two related images was a good idea, although I could have implemented it a bit better.

It feels really good to have the book at the SoFoBoMo site. But even greater is to see all the finished books - what a treasure trove! And new ones are appearing daily, which is great.

Here are two images from yesterday, which was once again a rainy day. Tomorrow may be a bit better, though.

No comments: