Thursday, May 7, 2009

Non-inspired photography


Flight, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Blue tit, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Lone tree, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Brook, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

During the last few days I have taken few photographs. Some days I haven't taken any photographs at all, some others a couple of dozen. But what has changed most is that I haven't had a look at the the photographs until several days later. Previously I processed the images the same day I took them.

Here are four images taken during the last four days. Nothing of great quality, but not too bad either. The first two images depict a very friendly blue tit, almost too friendly as it tried several times to sneak into the image even though I didn't want it there.

3 comments:

Markus Spring said...

#1 is really high level for non-inspired!

Juha Haataja said...

Thanks - a lucky shot if any.

Markus Spring said...

Well, you for sure know the motto of the american vice president: "be prepared"!