Monday, April 20, 2009

Search, aim and jump


Searching for Zorro, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Aim, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Jump, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

It seems that I can't stop taking photographs even though I occasionally feel non-motivated and lazy. But always I manage to take the LX3 with me when going for a walk or a car ride or something. And when I start taking photographs it is hard to stop.

In addition to shooting blue anemones I took today photographs of various other things on the way. Someone had lost a cat named Zorro and seemed to be keen on finding it. Also, the spring is a great time for the children, as there are new things to be found all the time.

Spring is good also for us adults, especially the light. The length of day here in Vantaa, Finland is now 15 hours 4 minutes, and the day will keep on getting longer for a while yet. It is now approaching that time when there is daylight when you go to sleep and there is daylight when you wake up.

No comments: