Thursday, April 30, 2009

Complicated


Skyline, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Spring greenery, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Matters of health and wellbeing cause surprises every so often. Thus, for the next few weeks I have much less time for photography or blogging than I used to have. And as I mentioned earlier, it may be that I won't have time for the SoFoBoMo project either.

In the long run, this break (or slowing down) may be a good thing for sustaining the interest in photography. I have been stuck in a rut, or at least I have been feeling recently that I'm not progressing much.

2 comments:

Andreas said...

Which is an interesting statement, given the quality of these two images, especially as seen together.

Btw, I'm not up to date with your blog (as always - I'm in a reading rut), thus I don't know what matters of health you are talking about, but anyway: Good luck and all the best!

Juha Haataja said...

I haven't really gone into details about the problems, it is more about mental than physical wellbeing, but not being able to sleep has caused some physical symptoms as well.

So, I'm going to take it easy and relax, and not to take photography too seriously.