Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Travel


Drops on slide, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Circular, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

Starting tomorrow I'll be traveling a bit - provided that there won't appear some new problems with the health. I'm a bit cautious about this, because even today I had occasional moments of throat pain, coughing, and general weakness. Not fully recovered yet, it seems.

I'm not quite sure whether I'll be able to post any images here, or even to take photographs. I'll do it if I can. But as I'm not sure about this, I'm not making any promises, we'll just have to see how it goes.

Today I managed to take a few photographs, actually quite a few, more than since the influenza started. It wasn't so easy, as I seem to have lost some of the fluency with the camera, but at least I'm practising again, so probably the skills will improve again.

No comments: