Monday, February 16, 2009

What it is about medical treatments?


Hand wash, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

For some reason I have always had an uneasy feeling about medical treatments, especially those that involve cutting, needle, or blood. I have never fainted, but I haven't felt too good either. These days I'm being a bit stressed by this thing, as our youngest daughter needs to have eyedrops several times a day, and she is not very co-operative when she is tired. Although there is no need for cutting or needles, still this thing is an awkward thing for me to do.

I'm sure giving eyedrops is really easy do properly, but then you need to be a person who doesn't have this unease about treatments. Well, perhaps this is just a question about practice, but I suspect otherwise.

I'm sure the world has lost an awful doctor in me, you just don't know how lucky you are.

No comments: