Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Three nights


Swag, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Stairs, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

The virus is still going strong, now for the third day. The three nights so far have been different, almost like chapters in a book: 1) severe headache, 2) sweating, 3) muscle cramps.

I think I was mostly to blame for 2) and 3). I should not have had such thick bedclothes when in fever, but I definitely was not thinking clearly. And as for muscle cramps, I think I should have been drinking more water. I have so far lost 4 kg of weight in a week, and most of that is probably due to dehydration.

Today I had a short excursion outside to fill our refrigerator which was almost empty. I took a couple of photographs when out there. The illness seems to be reflected in the images.

2 comments:

Ingemar Edfalk said...

The stairs picture is real interesting...

Juha Haataja said...

Nice to hear! I like the bright colors - there is an interesting contrast with them and the well-used (and a bit soiled) steps and walls. Not quite new any more...