Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Taking part in SoFoBoMo '09


Look, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

I registered today for SoFoBoMo '09 (The Solo Photo Book Month), although I don't have yet a good idea for a book of photographs. There is a tentative idea for exploring certain aspects of photography at lake Lammaslampi here nearby, but I'm not yet certain whether I can make that work. Well, if that doesn't work, then I have to find something else, don't I?

In any case, what I should try to do is to use this as an opportunity to develop as a photographer, to move from single photographs (which don't really have much of an idea in them) to a whole book. This is a big step. I have done a photobook with the Blurb system, so technically there isn't much of a hurdle, but going deeper into the meaning of photography, that is the tough part.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is sweet as well!