Tuesday, January 27, 2009

At home


Tree above, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Wave motion, originally uploaded by jiihaa.


Tracks, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

To complement my photo story of work, here is another from today, about the evening activities with the family.

Today the mystery of the the blue spot on the sky was solved, at least it think so. I had become too fixed on looking at the clouds and how the city lights are reflected from them to consider other sources of light. The blue spot must be the moon, slightly shining through the thick cloud cover.

Update: I just realized I didn't do any post-processing for the photos from today, apart from combining the two traffic signs into the same image. Partly it was due to lack of time, partly it was due to trying to get it right in the camera, partly perhaps being lucky. I'm no longer shooting 200 photos per day, usually it is in the 50-100 photos range, sometimes much less.

No comments: