Sunday, September 21, 2008

Too much photography?


Autumn color circle, originally uploaded by jiihaa.

I have now taken over 1300 photos with my new Panasonic LX3, trying out different modes and other features of the camera. I feel it is reasonable to do something else besides shooting. The camera is working fine, so it is now time for me to ease a bit on photography and concentrate on other things.

The photo here was one of several dozen, where I tested out first shutter priority mode and then fully manual exposure. Most photos failed for one reason or another, but in this one I more or less got the effect I was aiming at. Lens was at widest, aperture at smallest (f/8), exposure 1/20 s, sensitivity ISO 100.

Update: It so happens that this is the 250th posting at Light Scrape. Quite a lot of has happened since I started this weblog earlier this summer. I feel that writing about photography has been usuful, even if there is often just the audience of one reading what was written.

No comments: